- Balancing the portrait for the client.
- Tintype Image
- You need to tune up that car, Bring it in, I can do it for you.
- Interesting printing on the back of old photos
- Property restoration
- The Worst Places…
- Are photos forever?
- Dating Photos
- What to write on a photo with?
- What not to write on a photo…
- Our first quick video retouch example
- Kyle Clouse and my, Local Marketing and my Web Sites
- Military image
Category Archives: tintype image
This is a Tintype image, when I brought the tones up I discovered that the cheek had been colored: Tintype, also melainotype and ferrotype, is a photograph made by creating a direct positive on a sheet of iron metal that … Continue reading
Posted in tintype image Leave a comment