- Balancing the portrait for the client.
- Tintype Image
- You need to tune up that car, Bring it in, I can do it for you.
- Interesting printing on the back of old photos
- Property restoration
- The Worst Places…
- Are photos forever?
- Dating Photos
- What to write on a photo with?
- What not to write on a photo…
- Our first quick video retouch example
- Kyle Clouse and my, Local Marketing and my Web Sites
- Military image
Category Archives: Photo-info
Interesting printing on the back of old photos
The photographers ads on the back of these photos I found very interesting.
Posted in Old photo advertisments, Photo-info Leave a comment
The Worst Places…
Some of the Worst Places We Put Our Precious Photographs Attics with no insulation and basement floors, BIG mistake! These two places are the most extreme in temperature and humidity. The attic will cause the photo paper, especially the emulsion … Continue reading
Are photos forever?
Even if you put away your photos in a real safe place, thinking they will last forever, you are wrong! All the forces of nature work against you. Just oxygen alone, over time, deteriorates a photo. Plain plastic bags can … Continue reading