- Balancing the portrait for the client.
- Tintype Image
- You need to tune up that car, Bring it in, I can do it for you.
- Interesting printing on the back of old photos
- Property restoration
- The Worst Places…
- Are photos forever?
- Dating Photos
- What to write on a photo with?
- What not to write on a photo…
- Our first quick video retouch example
- Kyle Clouse and my, Local Marketing and my Web Sites
- Military image
Author Archives: admin
This is a Tintype image, when I brought the tones up I discovered that the cheek had been colored: Tintype, also melainotype and ferrotype, is a photograph made by creating a direct positive on a sheet of iron metal that … Continue reading
The photographers ads on the back of these photos I found very interesting.
Latest restoration, its not quite finished, client ran out of money but it still looks pretty good.
Some of the Worst Places We Put Our Precious Photographs Attics with no insulation and basement floors, BIG mistake! These two places are the most extreme in temperature and humidity. The attic will cause the photo paper, especially the emulsion … Continue reading